Saturday, July 10, 2010

INDIA IS nuts.


This place is all kinds of crazy and i LOVE it. When I first got to the airport in India EVERYONE and i mean literally everyone stares. I guess here they haven't learned that staring is rude. And I'm not saying that meanly they just really haven't learned that it's rude! haha. The airport smelt of throw up and massive body odor. It was interesting. But it gives India character! The toilets..... OHMYGOSH. You literally sit on the ground and in some stalls there isn't any toilet paper you just use your right hand and this water thing that looks like a hose. My mouth literally dropped when I saw this but oh well I better get used to it! You know how when you go to Disneyland and you're parking and there's a guy that tells you which parking space to go into?? Well in the bathroom there's a lady standing when you walk in that tells you which stall to go in. It's rad!! Security at airports hate me and never fail to take EVERYTHING out of my bags. I was trying to be nice to the security lady and told her i liked her bangles and she stared at me with a straight face and blinked hard so I just giggled and walked away. It was super awkward. Either she didn't understand what I was saying or she just didn't like me?? The men are a lot nicer here then the woman. On the first plane ride over the one that was like 18 hours, we all had kankles by the end of the flight it was really attractive. Of course knowing me I didn't fail to spill everything all over me on the plane. The food literally looked like someone threw up on my container and it looked like somebody ripped their mole off and put it in my rice. Sorry! I know that's nasty but it's the truth!! Then I opened this round container that said dairy on it and as I was opening it, it burst out into my hair my eye, in my hood, my hands, my face, my sweat shirt, and my pants. That's not all Ladies and Gents, right after that i decided just to drink my Sprite but GUESS WHAT?! I decided to spill it on my self instead. There were barley any napkins so i sat in sprite for 18 hrs it was great. Oh well! I went up to go potty on the plane and this Indian man cut in front of me... (NOT COOL) but ya know, I decided to be the bigger person and not run in front of him. He was in the bathroom literally for 15- 20 minutes!! No joke! and when I go in there, there was water all over the mirror the floor the door just literally all over everything. What do people do in there? On my third flight I was the only blonde on their and the rest of my group and I were the ONLY people on the plane who didn't get offered a drink or food it was weird haha oh well! When I came out of the Chennai airport it reeked even more and there were bugs EVERYWHERE and stupid me i was wearing a huge black sweatshirt and black leggings with bright red TOMS. It was SO HOT! There were already beggers and I had to go in the middle of a bunch of cars with this massive luggage cart that was bigger then me and I could barley even push and this car didn't like that very much and was literally a couple of inches maybe not even a couple, from T-boning me. It was so scary!! There are sooo many motorcycles out here! I love it! But nobody wears helmets and they will put their entire family on one motorcycle! It's crazy! There were toddlers and parents and regular sized kids all smooshed on there!! There are so many people barefoot! Their either in sandals or no shoes at all. I feel bad I just want to give all the shoeless people my shoes because I'm sure their feet blister really bad because its SO hot! None of the electricity in my hotel room works but that's okay! Tomorrow i finally go to the leprosy colony! I am SO excited!! I better not get used to being in a nice hotel. Bye Bye Marriot :) Oh yeah I forgot! I've never seen so many machine guns in my life!! They are everywhere!! There is a ton of barbed wire also and they have these watch towers everywhere that have men standing in them with machine guns! It's so scary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment