Sunday, July 11, 2010

Streets of Chennai

The streets are CRAZY. I saw random people peeing and pooping. Literally pulling down their pants if they were even wearing any then bending down in the dirt out in the open and going.. I was shocked haha. I smelt some of theeee worst smells ever! But I saw some of the coolest stuff ever also. Stuff you'll never see anywhere in the states. Sorry I don't have very many pictures of the people here. It's really hard when your seeing this stuff in person because you feel so bad for them. I feel like maybe their already embarassed and if I take a picture of them then that will upset them or make them feel pathetic or embarassed even more so I'm trying not to do that because that's the last thing I want them to feel! I also have never seen such thin people! It's so sad! I just want to take them back home with me and make them eat a double double and fries at In N Out. I go to Rising Star tomorrow and I will take plenty of pictures!! I got two sawris today! They are SO comfortable! We should wear them in the states. There so light weight. I was sitting in the Lounge in my hotel and got to meet Becky Douglass! The founder of Rising Star! It was so rad! :) I'm off to dinner! Miss you and love you all to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment