Monday, July 19, 2010

The best place on earth


Sorry I haven't written anything I've been in bed with a fever all day! No fun but thats okay! Tomorrow we are going to a new colony that we have never been to and neither has the Dr. I forget the name of it but it's in the jungle they said so that will be so rad! It's going to be tough because they speak a different language then all of us, obviously. But they don't even speak the same language as the Dr. The Dr. speaks Tamal. I have no clue what they speak but that's okay because you don't need words to communicate :) Just love. The people we are going to see have never been seen by a Dr. They put me in the group to wash the open wounds and wrap them. They warned me that the smell could be really bad but I'm sure its not as bad as the smell of my water in my bucket shower today...rotten eggs and dead people. I don't know what dead people smell like but that's probably it. And it started pouring rain. It was fun. But anyways :) I am so excited to go! It's in a different state in India and they said everyone has a shaved head for religious purposes and they donate their hair to the states for girls who want a weave hahaha. So rad. They also said there are going to be tons of strikes happening! I love chaos! No joke! It makes things way more fun and interesting. Nothing interesting has happened to me today except for, i spilled a nail polish all over the floor... of course i would do that, my water smelt nasty and it rained and there's been tons of lightening storms which is awesome! The little girl from my group Jennifer ( Thank you god for making a child with one easy name to say), was telling my friend shes so worried that I'm sick and that she loves me and that my friend better take good care of me. That was this morning now tonight they went to put the kids to bed and Jennifer started crying because i wasn't their to give her a hug and kiss and tell her i love her and she wouldnt talk to anyone because she said she was to upset hahah soo stinkin cute so she wrote me a letter :)
Oh wait!!! i forgot something exciting! Today we saw a cobra and everyone was touching it hahaha.

The first little letter saysL I cryinger for you, I love you, I am prayer for you, get beeter

The other one says : I love you xo I am have some for you, you like my mother. I love you very very very very(etc) much You to me from your American mother.
hahahahah which she ment from me to american mother
get better
3rd letter:: I love you, you get better, I am crying everyday because you sick, i am preyer for you, you get better, I love you very very very (etc) much

ahahahaha SO precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment